Postcard from Florida - Marie Selby Botanical Gardens











Weather is here and wish you were wonderful! This is probably my last trip to Florida, so I wanted to reflect on the garden that has given me the most pleasure here in the last five years - Marie Selby Botanical Gardens in Sarasota. Renowned for its orchids, and fantastic collections of epiphytes, there is always something in bloom there. I shall definitely miss my forays into this wonderful garden, but hope that other readers will remember to visit if they're anyway in the area.

Comments

  1. that was my favorite too - I used to always visit when I went to see my daughter who studied at New College there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are all so interestingly beautiful, as usual Charlotte. Thanks again for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Hope you are coming over to the east coast to Fairchild Garden, Butterfly World, Flamingo Gardens and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing these plants, makes me homesick for Florida. Maine has better flowers, really..
    Have a great day.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful escape! Florida is one of my favorite destinations in late winter and early spring. Thanks for sharing your botanical discoveries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! Seems like an interesting and well-worth-visiting garden.
    BR,
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you're going to miss this little piece of paradise. At least we have photos to remember our favourite places...(stunning pics).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment